Wednesday 17 January 2024

My Inner Knowing Pending Came True.... I Do Not Like Predictions....But....

Something woke her up suddenly
After days of tryin to call
Call overseas to no avail
It was an image of a certain "King"
From long time back
In all his finery an all that stuff
I never dreamed about that guy
Nor would I ever want to
No way would I ever dream of ......
The impulse took me straight to the local
The local Newspaper of a certain section of it
I phoned the paper as soon as I saw
I saw what I did not want to see
Cold words, icy cold words
Confirmed what I had been feelin
What I had been feelin all those days
I spoke to the Telephonist
I explained very briefly
We were both in tears almost
I thanked her so much for all her help
On the very same day
Prayers were being said almost
Almost at the very same time
It was so ironic
I could do nothing but be a silent witness
Being a silent witness
Tears streamin down her face
You not being allowed to be there
Is something that goes pretty deep
Its all very private
But that certain image
Dragged me right into it
By pure impulse an a knowing
A knowing stronger than life itself
Its not something you can make up
Technology can be a double edged sword
Yet at the same time not


Nuff said all the rest is very private the reason for all that going on an all the other stuff that inner knowing is a very powerful force somethin I don´t an cannot control it just happens that´s all I know an knowin is more than enough.xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment