Wednesday 8 November 2023

Danger Of Being Attacked By A Dog....

 She was carrying a child inside
She was just down the street
A certain dog that was having pups
Cornered her against a wall
Frothing and foaming at the mouth
Ready to attack
Ready to attack her
Full on, ready to go for her throat
No one came to help her
She was totally helpless
Dog was having an attack of rage
Like a lion locked up in a cage
She was terrified
Who in all truth would not be?
People just went by
She wanted to cry
But it would not come out
Somehow the dog went off
Left her alone
Totally devastated in that moment
Shaking like a leaf
It stayed with her for life
That incident marked her way of being

That really did happen an it was me she was carryin an I was petrified of dogs for quite some time until I grew up with them an now its the opposite but I can feel that terror she had right then although I was not even born I can feel it an every time I see that breed of dog I cringe inwardly an back away.
I don´t care if people don´t like it you have to know what it feels like to have a dog attacking you like that.
Its not something you can brush under the carpet it truly is not.
My Mom never got help from anyone nuff said.
Sue. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment