Monday 4 December 2023

No Room For HIm????


 Pea soup fog
So dreadfully cold
Icy cold that got into you
Swirling pea soup fog
She was alone with her grief
No one wanted to be her handkerchief
Her two twin boys had gone to heaven
She was sort of watchin a film
Called "Tell Me My Name",
The door bell rang
We had no car right then
You came back all the way from Spain
Frozen to the bone
With those beautiful eyes
You asked me "can I come in"?
Question that got me right there
Right there in the heart
A course you can come in
Why do you think I would not let you in?
Well we both knew the answer to that one
We were not livin in a place of our own
So that´s why he asked
Sort of in a dubious way
Winter cold left me
My heart started to warm again an again
We both left a year later
Fed up with the never ending terms an conditions
We both came back to Spain.



No comments:

Post a Comment