Wednesday 28 February 2024

Going to keep the peace going as long as I can much love.xxx

 They say if the shoe fits wear it
Wear those shoes as long as its good
Good for you and everyone else
Peace is my idea today
Don´t give a fig
A fig where anyone is from
We all deserve that peace
That inner nurturing
That inner kindness to ourselves
I had an am holding a image
Of us all around the world
Reaching out to each other
To each other in peace
I have spent my whole life being
Being the peace maker in that house
The doer an havin to say
Things that had to be said an done
They were not willing to pull or push that cart
Not ever at all
So I deserve some peace away from all that
Gonna keep that peace goin as long as I can
You can bet on it
Peace has always been my own mission
Have never had very much of that
For being outspoken sometimes
I won myself enemies
Because they did´nt want their apple cart upset
But I had to say an do it
Even though I did not want to
Even though I did not want to.





No comments:

Post a Comment