Friday 16 February 2024

Paris, France, Mon Amour He Sings With Such Passion..........

 Okay so I don´t care where he is from
I am listening to an amazing voice
He is from France
Singing with an incredible sensitivity
He sings with a passion
Beautiful silky sensual tones
That is quite unlike any other
I think his name his singer name is Slimane
What a beautiful voice to hear in these turbulent days
He takes away the grey sky
He allows in the light
He allow in the sun
Going for Eurovision 2024
Wishing him the best of luck
He is a real winner for sure
Just like La Zarra or La Zara
Please excuse my spelling
I can read French much better than speak it.

Nuff said loved France´s entry last year very sensual singer an understood every word she sang no muffled stuff you have to throw your voice when you sing no shyness there.
I feel he is singing the France of other times of yonder times yore.
He gives you France on a plate an Paris is at the top of the slate.
Very proud of him an the very light penetrating way he has put it all across.
I have a very good ear for music even now, even now.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment